[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Deployment ordering

diippi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 13 20:05:58 EDT 2007

I am using spring deployer to deploy my spring beans , archived as abc.spring and specified in application.xml as follows :
    < module>
        < ejb>spring/abc.spring
    </ module>

The spring beans do a jndi lookup for hibernate session factory deployed as a har file which is specified in jboss-app.xml as follows :
   < module>
      < har>har/xyz.har
   </ module>

Problem is that spring deployment happens before the har deployment (application.xml before jboss-app.xml) and so it fails .
Is there any way I can force the har deployment before the spring ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027767#4027767

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027767