[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: s:hasPermission with only two parameters

codelion do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 13 20:07:34 EDT 2007

Then how about two different names, e.g. s:hasPermission with only two parameters and s:hasPermissionFor with three parameters.

I mean, s:hasPermission with null as 3rd parameter is getting old quickly.

Plus, I don't think there is enough discussion in the reference documentation about what will happen with the third parameter.  It discusses entity permissions, which is a different topic, but not e.g. how the rule engine sees if as a third parameter one passes a name that's bound to an object from a differently named class, or what happens if that object sometimes is from one class, other times from a subclass.  It doesn't really say for sure what the rule engine will see, let alone an example.

Maybe I have missed something, in which case I apologize.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027769#4027769

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027769