[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Slower JBOSS 4

vichandoko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 13 22:08:05 EDT 2007

Hi,

I've just started using JBOSS 4 (v. 4.0.4), previously using 3.2.1
However, JBOSS 4 feels slower than its older predecessor.

My same servlet takes longer time to output. And even server takes longer time to start. During deployment it took a while for server to "realise" that the jar/war has been placed into the deploy directory. And deployment of the same war & jar takes longer time than using 3.2.1

Is there any configuration that am doing wrong?
I am starting JBOSS with following param:
-XrunpiAgent:server=enabled -Xms128m -Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=128M -Djboss.partition.name=NewPartition

Thanks.

Veny

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027781#4027781

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027781