[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: ejb3 - setList(Set<MyObjs> list) - fails to persist.

hanasakijiji do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 13 22:51:49 EDT 2007

Hi Wlfgang and all...

I will try to get the code posted soon.  In the meantime... I have narrowed things down.  What do you make of this?
Class1 actually has two getters as above.

Set<OwnedItem1> getOwned1();
Set<OwnedItem2> getOwned2();

Each has has its own jointable and all are connected by the Integer Primary Keys of their respective tables

Class1 - jointable1toOwned1 - Owned1
Class1 - jointable1toOwned2 - Owned2

It turns out that getOwned2 returns a Set with a maximum set.size of the number of items in getOwned1.  Amost like an inner join where an outter join is required.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027788#4027788

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027788