[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Opening a PDF file from JBOSS.

este1212 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 13 23:31:57 EDT 2007

Hi,

I Have PDF Files on JBoss server in Directory "jboss.server.data.dir", The JBoss is running in Linux PC, I have writing EJB to read a PDF file, I try to open this file on a Windows PC. so I have writting this code:

 if (OperatingSystem.isWindows())
                  process = Runtime.getRuntime().exec("cmd /c start \"\" \"" + fileName +
            "\"");
                if(OperatingSystem.isLinux())
                   process = Runtime.getRuntime().exec("/bin/bash -c 'rm -f "+fileName+"'");
             //   Runtime.getRuntime().exec("kfm file:"+fileName);

                else
                if (OperatingSystem.isMac())
                  process = Runtime.getRuntime().exec(new String[] {"/usr/bin/open",
            fileName });

If Jboss auf Windows lokal, there is no Problem, I can open The PDF file, but when the Jboss auf dem Server linux and I try from my PC (Window) to open this file, I have no chance.
Have someone an idea. Thank you.
Radouane

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027795#4027795

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027795