[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Upcoming JBM release plan

ovidiu.feodorov@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 14 00:48:36 EDT 2007

As decided during the recent Messaging face-to-face meeting, I reassigned all applicable JIRA issues from Branch_1_0 and Branch_1_0_1_SP to the trunk.

This means there won't be any 1.0.x release, where x > 1 (1.0.2.GA, 1.0.3.GA, etc). All development effort will go to the trunk. The next GA release will be 1.2.1.GA. No bug fixes, nor new features will will be applied  to Branch_1_0 head. Branch_1_0 is basically retired, effective immediately.

We will continue to support the 1.0.1 release by applying bug fixes to the 1_0_1_SP branch, until all users upgrade to 1.2.x and the need to support the branch naturally vanishes. The next 1.0.1.SP5 release will be out some time this month.

The scope and the timeframe of the 1.2.1 release is still being debated. Your input is welcome.

As usual, our roadmap is publicly available at http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBMESSAGING?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027808#4027808

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027808