[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: s:selectDate problem

shane.bryzak@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 14 09:26:37 EDT 2007

It works for me.  Make sure you specify both the dateFormat on the selectDate, and the convertDateTime pattern.  Here's an example:

  | <h:inputText id="checkinDate" value="#{booking.checkinDate}" required="true">
  |   <s:convertDateTime pattern="dd/MM/yyyy"/>
  | </h:inputText>
  | <s:selectDate for="checkinDate" dateFormat="dd/mm/yyyy">
  |   <h:graphicImage url="img/dtpick.gif" style="margin-left:5px;cursor:pointer"/>
  | </s:selectDate>

The dateFormat needs to be specified on ALL selectDate controls on the page, if you're not using the default.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027905#4027905

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027905