[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Portlet Login/Authentification

laurie.t do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 14 09:32:31 EDT 2007

Hello,

I use the version 2.6 of Jboss Portal.

I would like to know if there is Portlet where it is possible to put the login and the password without passing by the page " JBoss Portal Login ".
In fact I would like to be able to bring in my login and my password and so click "to validate" (for example).
And later I want to be able to disconnect from the same portlet (as in the demo with User Portlet).
I would like to know if the portlet exists under Jboo Portal or if it is possible to download her(it) or then if it is necessary to create her(it)?

Thanks for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027909#4027909

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027909