[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - s:SelectDate not popup

bengao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 14 09:55:12 EDT 2007

I am using Facelet + Seam 1.2 Patch1 JBoss 4.0.5 (EJB 3 profile Installation) to develop a web application.

I try to use s:SelectDate in a simple page modified from booking sample book.xml

                            <h:outputLabel for="receiveDate">Received Date:</h:outputLabel>

                                    <h:inputText id="receiveDate" value="#{transaction.txDateReceived}" required="true">
                                        <s:convertDateTime pattern="MM/dd/yyyy"/>
                                    </h:inputText>
                                    <s:selectDate for="receiveDate">
                                        <h:graphicImage url="img/dtpick.gif" style="margin-left:5px;cursor:pointer"/>
                                    </s:selectDate>

The selectDate component rendered correctly, I can see icon, if I put mouse over image, mouse shape changed. but I cannot click it to active popup.

Please advise.

thanks,

Ben

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027916#4027916