[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam, spring activemq

youngm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 14 12:07:13 EDT 2007

hmm.....you're first attempt should have worked if you did the following:

1. Remove your spring bean reference.
2. Do <seam:instance id="springHook" name="springHook" proxy="true"/>
3. You probably will want to change the scope of your SpringHook Seam component to METHOD since I believe you may run into concurrency issues using APPLICATION scope with @In unless you make your method calls @Synchronized.

That's strange that <seam:component intercept="ALWAYS"/> Didn't work.  I'll  have to look at that one.

Let me know how the above turns out.

Mike

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028005#4028005

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4028005