[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam, spring activemq

youngm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 14 12:30:44 EDT 2007

You're not bugging me.  Something not working the way I expect it to work bugging me. :)

anonymous wrote :
  | but its barfing on startup now with error that seams needs to be configured before spring.

This is probably the heart of the problem.  The Spring ContextLoaderListener needs to be loaded after the SeamListener.  It may be a matter of simply changing the order in your web.xml.  In the next release you will be able to use seam:context-loader to load the spring application context as a seam component.  Anyway, give it a try if you want.

Mike

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028021#4028021

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4028021