[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: SpringDeployer EnhancedSuffixOrder

diippi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 14 18:13:02 EDT 2007

"alesj" wrote :
  | Edit org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer-xmbean.xml file in [JBoss_home]\server\default\conf\xmdesc directory. You'll see which line to fix.

As far as I understood, the maindeployer defines the order of artifacts which it can deploy. Individual deployers are supposed to define their own order which will be read during runtime by the mainDeployer.

"alesj" wrote :
  | Sure.
  | Look in the JBossAS SVN repo. Under spring-int module.
  | And I think you can change the suffix order number via MBean attribute.

I am unfamiliar with the JBoss SVN environment. Kindly direct me to the specific location.

THanks !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028181#4028181

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4028181