[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Test cases take a long time

sergeypk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 15 07:52:43 EDT 2007

I'm trying to get into JBoss Messaging and I decided to start by retrieving SVN trunk and running its test cases. I am able to start the tests according to the instructions on the Wiki and see them run, but they take a very long time to execute.

The Wiki page says they should finish in about half an hour, however I've left them running all night twice and found they haven't finished in the morning. Right now it doesn't look like any single test case is the problem.

Is this normal, given that my machine is a Dell Latitude D810, 2GHz CPU with 2Gb of RAM?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028328#4028328

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4028328