[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: JBoss 4.0.5 Appserver running as a service shutsdown

vamsin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 15 10:15:49 EDT 2007

we have our own Service installer which install couple more services and we specifically ignore this event for all these services:
CTRL_LOGOFF_EVENT from Windows Service Manager.

I can turn on the JVM option -Xrs to reduce the signals but within the JBoss console if I hit CTRL-C, it exits abruptly. We have a shutdown handler that does a graceful shutdown and is being ignored due to  -Xrs option to jvm.

Is there any option that I can pass to Jboss to uninstall/ignore the event: CTRL_LOGOFF_EVENT?

-Regards
Vamsi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028392#4028392

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4028392