[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - JBossIDE - Studio Pro Integration

rlgoldman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 15 10:27:10 EDT 2007

Presently, I'm using JDeveloper to code against the JBoss EJB3 implementation, using MyFaces.

I am very interested in learning Seam, and taking advantage of using RichFaces/Ajax4JSF capabilities.

It would be great if I could "dive in" to some kind of mix of JBossIDE and (Exadel) Studio Pro ahead of their integration in the anticipated Red Had Developer Studio.  So...

Can anyone please describe, or point me toward the steps needed to (if possible) get a mix of JBossIDE and Studio Pro running under one copy of Eclipse (using any available version, including nightly builds).

Thank you.  Whether "the right way" or even a hack is suggested, I would appreciate it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028401#4028401

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4028401