[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Exception thrown when calling remove during after-comple

steve.ebersole@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 15 11:06:17 EDT 2007

I sometimes get this issue when I use JBC.  Of course the original stack trace would be completely useless, so instead here is some random stack trace based on some pseudo-code I wrote based on my assumptions about the code...

;)

More than likely you are not using the transactional access/concurrency strategy (the stack trace would show this).  If you are using transactional as your strategy and still get this issue, then that would be an issue.

Either way, we need the stack trace; really they are useful.

Hint: we like stack traces ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028427#4028427

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4028427