[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - JBoss did not start automatically on Linux(FC 6)

javatwo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 15 11:09:15 EDT 2007

Hello,
I installed JBoss 4.0.5GA on Linux FC6. I copied the start up script to /etc/init.d/jboss and made some changes, and then use chkconfig to config it.

# chkconfig --list mysqld
mysqld          0:off   1:off   2:off   3:on    4:off   5:off   6:off
# chkconfig --list jboss
jboss           0:off   1:off   2:off   3:on    4:off   5:off   6:off

mysqld can start automatically on system reboot, but jboss can not.
But I (root) can start jboss manually without problems.

# /etc/init.d/jboss start

what could be the issue? any log messages?

Thanks for help!
David

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028430#4028430

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4028430