[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - How to remove Unauthorized portlets from showing up as unaut

vijayasagarin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 15 11:34:10 EDT 2007

Hi,

Can anybody please let me know how to disable the unauthorized portlets from getting vissible to an unauthorized user. i have assigned security permission on a portlet and when unauthorized user enter the page, it is showing up as Access Denied. I want to disable this and i want nothing to be shown for unauthorized users. Can anybody please help me in getting this done?

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028436#4028436

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4028436