[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Issue with dotNet client and Credentials

noclueu2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 15 19:29:05 EDT 2007

Hello all,
  I have tried the JSR-181 EJB Endpoint example at http://labs.jboss.com/portal/jbossws/user-guide/en/html/endpoints.html with .Net  as a client.  Following the example, everything works great. Now when I try to add authentication to it by adding annotations:

  | @RolesAllowed("friend")
  | @WebContext(authMethod="BASIC", transportGuarantee="NONE", secureWSDLAccess=false)
  | @SecurityDomain(value="JBossWS")

I get a "The request failed with HTTP status 505: HTTP Version Not Supported." error at the .Net client. Here is some of that code.

  | MagicService ms = new MagicService();
  | ms.PreAuthenticate = true;
  | CredentialCache creds = new CredentialCache();
  | creds.Add(new Uri(ms.Url), "BASIC", new NetworkCredential("kermit", "thefrog"));
  | ms.Credentials = creds;
  | ms.pullFromHat("Rabbit");

Any thoughts? Do I need to add the file ServerHandlers.xml somewhere in my jar file, do I need the jboss-wsse-server.xml file already? I am trying to do everything in small steps, was just adding the annotations too small of a step?

Thanks,
Richard K.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028597#4028597

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4028597