[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM WITHOUT the starter kit

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 15 19:44:36 EDT 2007

yes, ALL the info is in the docs, jbpm is a jar with some dependency on other libs.

I'm curious... have always been and hope I may ask you some questions in return:

- did you look at the docs? If yes, did you find or mis relevant info in there
- did you search the forum? If yes, did you find or mis relevant info in there
- did you look at the wiki? If yes, did you find or mis relevant info in there

and please do not respond with: 'I did not find any relevant info'

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028603#4028603

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4028603