[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Setting up JBoss database for deployment

Hattifnat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 16 07:59:55 EDT 2007

Alright, I did one more thing - in HSQL Database Manager from jmx console I did File > Connect with default settings - which are exactly the same as the defaults in hibernate.cfg.xml (password, user, driver and URL - jdbc:hsqldb:mem:.). I restored the default cfg file, so now I have
<property name="hibernate.connection.url">jdbc:hsqldb:mem:.;sql.enforce_strict_size=true</property>
back. But it still doesn't work. What am I missing now?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028751#4028751

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4028751