[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Getting an 'admin taskList'

holly77 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 16 10:48:44 EDT 2007

Hi!

I'm just starting off with a new project where management of tasks and users/groups handling these tasks is a crucial part.

I havent't found a method for getting a kind of "admin taskList" yet, i.e. a possibility to fetch all taskInstances from the DB, no matter which actor or pooled actors are assigned.
Besides I'm wondering whether there is no possibility for getting only taskInstances belonging to a certain processDefinition.

Or am I missing something?!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028791#4028791

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4028791