[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Classloading issues with EJBs; messages in EJB classload

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 16 11:40:19 EDT 2007

"clebert.suconic at jboss.com" wrote : I thought about something like that.. but we will need to create another sourceTree to have just those classes.

Well you would only need one class - and it could be a trivial class.

anonymous wrote :
  | I thought also about defining a ClassLoader... send an ObjectMessage... read the ObjectMessage and assert:
  |
  | assertSame(TCL, objectRead.getClass().getClassLoader());

Yes that should work. Just need to make sure that the TCL and the "normal" classloader are different so you can distinguish them.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028833#4028833

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4028833