[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: s:SelectDate not popup

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 16 12:37:13 EDT 2007

A partial answer - for 1.3.0 the seam components will be built on top of the ajax4jsf cdk (component development kit).  The Seam components will then use the a4j skinning.

As part of this we're considering streamling the components - all visual components go into richfaces, all infrastructure in seam (i.e. something like s:convertEnum would definitely remain in Seam, but something like s:selectDate will most likely move to richfaces) - but this is an open discussion :)

Richfaces currently is missing a calendar/selectDate component, so perhaps we will use Seam's, or they will import theirs from Richfaces 2

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028864#4028864

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4028864