[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM WITHOUT the starter kit

markricard do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 16 17:02:00 EDT 2007

I agree with most of what you are saying.  A newbie forum would be a good idea.  And lack of version numbers is a big problem that you typically don't discover until you have gotten well into your implementation of the article.

anonymous wrote : but the question is asked often enough...people using it without the starterkit

Can you provide me the search criteria for the forums on what it is I should have typed to find out where people "often" ask how to install jbpm without the starter kit?   Not looking for links... just the search criteria.

So far, from what we have experienced, YAML + Spring + TerraCotta is a  leaner, faster, cleaner, lighter, clustered & more performant (see TerraCotta smart serialization) solution.

Call it a review (or humble opinion) of jBPM from a paying customer of JBoss that has over 20 JBoss instances currently stumbling along in production.

Thank you for taking the time to understand... it is very refreshing.

~ Mark

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4028948#4028948

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4028948