[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM WITHOUT the starter kit

akpraha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 17 04:56:56 EDT 2007

I've also got to agree that trying to deploy jBPM according to the docs is frustrating at best.  For instance, in chapter 5 of the user guide, (http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v3/userguide/deployment.html), we're told we can deploy jbpm-enterprise.ear.  I downloaded the current production release, 3.1.3 directly from the download page, and there is no ear file to deploy (in fact there's no deploy directory, but that's another story).

At a minimum, if I download a package, I expect a readme.txt or an install.txt with simple instructions to install.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029006#4029006

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029006