[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: BUG: #{redirect.returnToCapturedView} does not work with

fhh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 17 08:19:33 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote :
  | Use a page parameter instead of @RequestParameter.

This will not work for me as I am using RESTful model where all data is passed in from another site.

Will this bug (?) be fixed in later releases? I guess the problem is that the request parameter map is immutable. Is that true? If so would it possible to add a fake request parameter map to which the capture view method will copy the real request parameters and that is also searched by interceptor?

And if this will not be fixed, what is the suggested workareound? Should I just add a wrapper class that moves the request parameter to the page parameters before calling the @Restrict method?

Thanks for any answers :-)

Regards

Felix