[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM WITHOUT the starter kit

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 17 11:32:27 EDT 2007

@Mark: Thank you to, I love these kinds of constructive discussions and will certainly

Regarding the searchcriteria, I will, tonight... but there is one problem with the forum... searches sometimes (in fact I should say often) do not yield what you (I) think it should. The new jboss forum should improve this when it  is released.

I certainly will have a look at terracotta, just to see what it does. Never looked at it, even heard of it.

@mark and akpraha
One thing I will tell the JBoss guys is that there should be a sub-version number in the docs. So a v3.0, v3.1 and v3.2 docs version should exist and the docs should be reviewed. In fact they will be for the 3.3 release, there is a Jira issue for this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029030#4029030

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029030