[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam in production systems

app4you@yahoo.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 17 21:42:56 EDT 2007

Michael,

I would like to know that too very much.  I want to see if any mid size+ projects out there that have any problem with the conversation stuffs, and I do have problems with the long conversations 'cuase my app requires very complex layout like tree, tab blah.  However, I know the CMS project called Nuxeo.com that uses some of Seam features but MAY not using the @Begin, @End ... a whole lot, I guess.  Check out this link for example (http://lists.nuxeo.com/pipermail/ecm-checkins/2006-October/000255.html)

Anybody out there want to share please?

--
John

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029089#4029089