[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM WITHOUT the starter kit

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 18 19:22:55 EDT 2007

ok, one day later, but a search on the forum with :

no AND (starterskit OR starters kit) yielded at least

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=100749

on the first or second page.... certainly a helpful document. Some one cares to make a wiki entry out of it? Or even better, an piece for the documentation.

There were some other links as well, but not for someone with your high level of knowledge. I think if I refined the search I would have had some more relevant links

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029160#4029160

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029160