[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Conversation and Tree+Tab Layout with @End

holtak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 19 10:34:41 EDT 2007

hello,

I`m in the same situation. I`m using tree2 from Tomahawk and the tree is all time visible on the page, so the user can click any node. The conversation will not be finished and must timeout. My conversation timeout is 2 minutes. My session timeout is 10 hours and my SFSB timeout is 10 hours + some minutes. This actually works pretty well and I`m able to continue using my webapp after 9 hours sleep (tested) without re-login or any problems.

A RichFaces tree example would be great.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029330#4029330

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029330