[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Dependent Fields in 2 Classes Best Practice?

gzoller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 19 18:16:32 EDT 2007

It's possible but I don't think so.  My debug page shows one projectHome component in the Application context and no conversations when the Project summary page is loaded.

I also determined that the getters that use the @Formula to compute the total in Project are being called (multiple times) during the screen render, even though the new results aren't appearing on the display.

I could be absolutely dead wrong, but since the getter is actually being called it feels like something in the UI has decided not to render the new result (until a hard-reload), and instead is using a cached value someplace.

Clues welcome...
Greg

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029522#4029522

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029522