[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: BUG: #{redirect.returnToCapturedView} does not work with

fhh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 19 19:02:44 EDT 2007

Still no luck... This seems to be a bug! I switched to page params but still the parameter is nul,l after a returning to the captured view.

I ran this through the debugger and traced the bug down to org.jboss.seam.core.Pages.getViewRootValues(FacesContext facesContext). Things go wrong when retriving the page parameters:

  |          for ( Param pageParameter: page.getParameters() )
  |          {
  |             Object object = Contexts.getPageContext().get( pageParameter.getName() );
  |             if (object!=null)
  |             {
  |                parameters.put(  pageParameter.getName(), object );
  |             }
  |          }

It loops correctly over my parameters but it fails to retrieve them: pageParamter.getName() delivers the correct string but Contexts.getPageContext().get() returned null. So nothing is ever put into the parameters map.

I tried to trace it any further but it was beyond my knowledge of JSF to get to the bottom of the problem. If you need more info please let me know.

Regards

Felix

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029544#4029544

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029544