[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Webservice Client consumer

nean do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 19 19:56:32 EDT 2007

"openyourmind" wrote : Hi Nean,

  | If you check in the wsrunclient.sh you will see that you should set the vm options as follows:
  |
  | -Djava.endorsed.dirs=/[jboss_install_path]/jboss/jboss-4.0.5.GA/lib/endorsed
  |
  | Hope it helps
  | Open Your Mind

i haven't wsrunclient.sh, i have only a wstool.sh, where i can find a such line...

After finaly i found the problem, i put my main as method on a stateless session bean and it works...  Do you know why i can't make a simple client without to do a stateless session bean ?

And do you know how i can use objects because it seems that the mapping is impossible... ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029557#4029557

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029557