[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Switching to Sybase Database in JBoss Portal

eabarquez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 19 22:36:55 EDT 2007

I am still very much interested for an answer to this, so anyone with any ideas, just let me know. This might be an issue with JBoss Portal being coupled with Sybase. I have tried switching to MySQL 5 and it seemed to work fine. However, we are using Sybase as the database for our old applications, so if we should integrate JBoss Portal, we have to use Sybase too.

I will check on this thread every once in a while. Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029597#4029597

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029597