[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: problem when attribute UseReplQueue is true...

panagiota do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 20 03:48:18 EDT 2007

Thank you so much for your remarks...
The exception is thrown, before I deploy my application, so I assume that this is not caused by the objects I put in cache...

I have a clustered enviroment of two JBoss 4.0.4 and I use JBossCache on them...The cache works fine when the IseReplQueue is false, but when I turn it to true, after the servers are started the exception is thrown to both of them... Maybe I need some more configurations...

Panagiwta

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029632#4029632

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029632