[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Bundle jars within EAR?

oskar.carlstedt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 20 03:56:30 EDT 2007

Hi All!!

Thanks for all replies. I think it is very important to "solve" this classloader inheritance issue, especially in isolated mode. AFAIK in Apache Tomcat it is possible to "override" jars in the libs folder when deploying a war file. Why can't I do this in JBoss?

Of course, this is an implementation task, but in my eyes, the leaf most classes shall always be taken care before those to be found closer to the root. It is quite easy/obvious thinking, but might be hard to implement.

Thanks again all for your replies
//Oskar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029636#4029636

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029636