[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Running jboss-messaging client in the JBoss AppServer

mskonda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 20 06:33:03 EDT 2007

As you have not deployed your MBean in a scoped env (unfortunately you should have them scoped - there's a work around, see below), your JMS client is failing..

So, the best and official way is - to scope your client!

Unofficial way - replace the JBoss's jboss-remoting.jar with those bundled with JBM. I experiemented this with earlier and current versions of JBM and it worked for me without any hassles!

Thanks
Madhu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029698#4029698

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029698