[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - language resource bundle example

grdzeli_kaci do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 20 08:03:38 EDT 2007

is there any sample about it ? i can't find anything.

i need language manipulation into seam,

i tryed by myself but it is not working

1.i have 2 properties file messages_en.properties and messages_ka.properties
both of them contains the same propertie for example
english
_userName=UserName

georgian
_userName=????????????

2. i have configured components.xml file

  |     <component name="org.jboss.seam.core.resourceBundle">
  |         <property name="bundleNames">
  |             <value>messages</value>
  |         </property>
  |     </component>

3. add this tab into build.xml file

  | <include name="messages_en.properties" />
  | <include name="messages_ka.properties" />

4. than into my login.xhtml file add language choose component

  | <h:selectOneMenu styleClass="font_style">
  |                                         <f:selectItem itemLabel="English" itemValue="en"/>
  |                                         <f:selectItem itemLabel="Georgian" itemValue="ka"/>
  |                                         <f:selectItem itemLabel="Deutsch" itemValue="de"/>
  |                                         <f:selectItem itemLabel="Francais" itemValue="fr"/>
  |                                     </h:selectOneMenu>

and after this page i tryed to use Georgian properties but it does not working i got only english properties

is here anything wrong ?

is there any sample application about it ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029742#4029742

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029742