[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to Inject app properties to bean transient method

sherkan777 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 20 08:20:35 EDT 2007

"petemuir" wrote : <h:column>
  |   |    <h:outputText value="#{messages['sex.youngMane']}" rendered="#{entity.sex and entity.howOld eq 20}" />
  |   | </h:column>

Isn't better to get string directly from method?
Maybe u not understod my think.
I have field like int in each entity bean and collection of those beans.
and iterating my collection on page i want to get from application resources some string, dependent of my int flag.
like

  | public int getAge() {
  | }
  |
  | @Transient
  | public String getName() {
  |       int age = getAge();
  |       String tempString = "";
  |       switch(age) {
  |        case(1) :
  |            tempString = messages.("age.veryYoung");
  |        break;
  |        case(2) :
  |           tempString = messages.("age.twoYearsOld");
  |        break;
  |       }
  |     return tempString;
  | }

  |   |
  |   |
  |   | and in <h:dataTable
  |   |
  |   |   | <h:column>
  |   |   |   <h:outputText value="currentBean.name"  />
  |   |   | </h:column>
  |   |   |

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029752#4029752

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029752