[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Scoped classloaders question

georgesberscheid do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 20 08:50:33 EDT 2007

Hi,

I installed JBMessaging 1.2.0 on JBAS 4.0.5 where I was previously using JBMQ. I have about a dozen EARs deployed in the /deploy directory, and each of them uses their own scoped classloader to avoid conflicts between classes loaded from each of the applications.

What's the best scenario for using JBMessaging classes from each of those applications? Do I really need to package the JBM libs into every EAR? This would cause a significant overhead on memory usage. Can I create a classloader hierarchy and attach my application's classloaders to the JBM classloader?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Georges

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029762#4029762

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029762