[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: problem with deployment

Jean-LucT do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 20 11:33:11 EDT 2007

I'm using 1.5 I noticed that I should put jbpm-console/upload in the deployer field.
I don't see where you put this in 1.6.

Nevertheless, after this I got the validation message, but I noticed on my console log an error message : org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadException: The request was rejected because non multipart boundary was found.
And my new process does not show up. I haven't found any solution to this problem so far.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029840#4029840

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029840