[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Having virtual hosts going to different portals

mjremijan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 20 11:59:33 EDT 2007

With regular jboss application server, I have wars deployed where the jboss-web.xml defines what virtual host the app should be on and tomcat's server.xml has the definition of these hosts.  I'm planning on changing to the portal world and I'm trying to figure out how virtual hosts will work.  I would basically want www.domain1.com to go to localhost:8080/portal/portal1 and www.domain2.com to go to localhost:8080/portal/portal2.  Is this possible just using jboss portal or is this going to require an apache front?  If apache is the way to go should this be done with proxy pass or the mod_jk connector?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029851#4029851

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029851