[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - images / java script do not load with only 1 instance in clu

rajeshchande do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 20 12:37:23 EDT 2007

Hello,

OS: Solaris 10
App Server: JBoss 4.0.3SP1
Web Server: Http Apache 2.0.54

I have a clustered environment with 2 instances of apache and 2 instance of jboss working fine. There is a f5 load balancer in front of the 2 apache instances. I have several web applications deployed on them and all working fine.

When I shut down one of the jboss and apache instance, and then try to access the applications, then the images and java script fail to load. I get the login page and further pages, but without images and java script.

JBoss1 and Apache1 are on the same physical machine. JBoss2 and Apache2 are on a 2nd machine.

JBoss1 - running, JBoss2 - running, Apache1 - running, Apache2 - running  ==== apps work fine.
JBoss1 - running, JBoss2 - stopped, Apache1 - running, Apache2 - stopped  ==== apps DO NOT work fine.
JBoss1 - running, JBoss2 - running, Apache1 - running, Apache2 - stopped  ==== apps DO NOT work fine.

The same applications works fine on one JBoss instance "default" mode.

Any idea, whats wrong and where?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029878#4029878

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029878