[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam jBPM: use annotation or pages.xml to get next task?

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 20 14:29:45 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : No, it's not a Seam component (no @Name(...)) annotation - does that work? I mean if I put @Name on my custom ActionHandlers, DecisionHandlers, will Seam inject resources into them on invokation of the execute(ExecutionContext executionContext) methods?

No, of course not, Seam doesn't know anything about them.

Why don't you just make it a seam component, and call it via the EL, instead of going behind Seam's back? It should be easy to do that, right? Just add an annotation and don't bother implementing the interface anymore...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029938#4029938

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029938