[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam jBPM: use annotation or pages.xml to get next task?

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 20 15:38:41 EDT 2007

"petemuir" wrote : The only issues I'm aware of are more JBPM than Seam

  | * JBPM could do with better/more EL interpretation - for example you can't do <task description="This is an #{foo.bar}" /> as it only uses the EL interpreter if the string starts with #{

strange.  there is an exact test case for this kind of expression evaluation.   where the description doesn't start with #{

if there is any specific details on how i can reproduce.

"petemuir" wrote :
  | * Easier to put custom variables on a task (this is currently a pita, you have to declare custom taskinstances, assginment handlers)
  |
  | I'll put them in JBPM's JIRA when i remember

it would be great to know what features exactly you're looking for.
there are a big number of features planned for jpdl 4.  but if there is anything specific we can patch in the 3 series, let me know in the jbpm jira.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029963#4029963

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029963