[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam jBPM: use annotation or pages.xml to get next task?

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 20 16:08:47 EDT 2007

"avbentem" wrote : But that might not be such a huge advantage at all: the jPDL XSD often accepts xsd:any, so probably allows for you additional viewId attribute without any changes. And one might also add Seam EL in the process definition, which makes them Seam-specific as well.

I didn't have to alter the xsd, just extend TaskInstance, extend its mapping file, and configure JBPM to create the extended TaskInstance in a factory

anonymous wrote : So: are you saying you prefer your solution, or Gavin's, or would you like some other enhancements to make things even be better?

Gavin's is less work :) - I wanted some other stuff stored on each task e.g. the task creator, the "package" (so I could easily say "Give me all recruitment tasks") so it was easy to add a viewId attribute as well (and also, I wanted to be able to include the task resolution page inside a tab, and not just navigate to it).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029981#4029981

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029981