[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam jBPM: use annotation or pages.xml to get next task?

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 20 16:13:43 EDT 2007

"tom.baeyens at jboss.com" wrote : strange.  there is an exact test case for this kind of expression evaluation.   where the description doesn't start with #{

  | if there is any specific details on how i can reproduce.

I was probably wrong ;) I can't reproduce, sorry :(

anonymous wrote : it would be great to know what features exactly you're looking for.
  | there are a big number of features planned for jpdl 4.  but if there is anything specific we can patch in the 3 series, let me know in the jbpm jira.

Essentially a *simpler* way of adding variables to a task instance, but I'll think about it and try to come up with a coherent description.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029987#4029987

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4029987