[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Classloader issues

viniciuscarvalho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 20 17:06:48 EDT 2007

Was: http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=104577
Hello there! I'm setting up a JBoss  ejb3 project. I have my SLSBs and Entities deployed to my JBoss instance, and I'm testing it from my project inside the JBoss IDE.
Everything was working just fine. So I've created a second project, and put my tests there! I've added the myproject-client.jar (contains interfaces and entities) to the classpath, and when I run the same test now I get a:
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: [Lcom.acme.model.persistence.Product;

It seems that the client is not being able to check the jar loaded with the classes.

What's wrong?

Regards[/url]

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030006#4030006

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030006