[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Making the application as default

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 20 17:59:32 EDT 2007

Looks like there is an issue regarding this in the 5.0 beta. I am getting the error:

14:48:21,759 ERROR [ProfileServiceBootstrap] Failed to load profile: Summary of
incomplete deployments (SEE PREVIOUS ERRORS FOR DETAILS):

*** DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR: Name -> Error

vfsfile:/F:/jboss/jboss-5.0.0-beta2/build/output/jboss-5.0.0.Beta2/server/ws/dep
loy/jmx-console.war/ -> javax.management.MalformedObjectNameException: Unterminated key property part

So yes, this does appear to be a 5.0 beta issue.

If you have to use 5.0, you could always remove the ROOT.war and rename your war file to ROOT.war.

Finally, I think the home page showing up probably has to do with it being cached by the browser.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4030022#4030022

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4030022